May 7th, 2019 | Sterling
Sterling Secures Prime Spot in TechRadar’s ‘Best Employee Background Check Services of 2019’
Sterling is proud to announce its inclusion on TechRadar‘s list of ‘Best Employee Background Check Services of 2019’. As the industry leader in global background screening and identity services, Sterling provides everything organizations need to create robust background check and monitoring programs. Companies can hire fast with confidence, knowing we maintain the highest levels of compliance and privacy.
The nature of the global workforce continues to evolve as gig and shorter-term employment become more prominent. This presents unprecedented risks for organizations and consumers alike, and we are continually innovating on behalf of our clients and partners. Sterling provides the foundation of trust and safety our clients need to create great environments for their most essential resource, people.
The Sterling Difference:
- We offer the most comprehensive screening and compliance solutions in more than 195 countries and jurisdictions worldwide.
- Sterling pioneered proprietary automation technology that delivers industry-leading turnaround times and information you can trust.
- We help clients minimize risk in a complex, evolving regulatory landscape with a combination of technology and in-house expertise to comply with global, federal, state and local hiring regulations.
- Our mobile-first candidate experience makes the right first impression, reduces candidate drop-off and accelerates the recruiting cycle.
- We draw upon our deep market knowledge and extensive data repositories to advise of considerations, trends and risk factors for any industry.
- Sterling’s award-winning client service includes dedicated account managers and implementation teams to enable program success.
Do you have questions, or would you like to discuss the advantages of securing our services? Our team would be delighted to hear from you! Click here to contact us.
TechRadar is part of Future US Inc, an international media group and leading digital publisher.
This publication is for informational purposes only and nothing contained in it should be construed as legal advice. We expressly disclaim any warranty or responsibility for damages arising out this information. We encourage you to consult with legal counsel regarding your specific needs. We do not undertake any duty to update previously posted materials.